Brief about the Profile
▪ Profile Name: Associate QA Engineer
▪ Education: BSC IT, BCA, MSC IT
▪ Required Experience: 0-2 years
▪ Number of positions: 5
▪ Location: Western line- (Churchgate to Virar)
▪ Type: Full Time and Work from office
● Bug Tracking tool
● Knowledge of MySQL / Database
● Manual and Automated Testing tools
● Load Testing and VAPT testing will be advantage
● Make weekly plan and update daily on the same
● Follow QA checklist and make sure all pointers are covered
● Completing Task which is assigned in Daily Report within the timelines.
● Reporting and reviewing bugs on Project management tool
● Mandatorily Create and updating test cases for each project
● Explaining and reproducing each defects in front of developer if they ask for it
● Manual Testing, Regression testing, Adhoc testing whenever needed
● Debugging issues using android studio, database to find out the root cause.
● Provide suggestions to improvise any functionality or any modules, or for solving any bug
for the betterment and to maintain the quality of projects
● May have to perform Load Testing and provide results for the same
● Candidate may have to perform VAPT test using tools and provide the results for the same
● Sharing QA sign off Report once project gets completed and all the logged defects get
● Working seamlessly with other departments to deliver projects as per the requirement.
● Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize
● Adhering to all company policies.
● Candidate should show Self Learning capabilities (Stack Overflow, Tutorials, Direct Code
● Weekly Review meetings with Internal Team
● Reporting to the QA Lead
Mail your resume at