Position Title - Technical Architect
Qualification & Experience, skills
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a master’s degree would be a plus
● Experience in Fintech (Loan Industry/ LOS) and B2B applications
● Minimum 15+ Years of working experience as a Technical Architect with 5+ years in PHP Laravel
● He should be comfortable with coding independently.
● Experience of database design and best coding practices.
● Strong technical expertise, experience in Product Engineering and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
● Experience with Product-centric Organizations Skills: - PHP,Python, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB),Microservices, Azure/AWS Cloud, ELK Stack, PHP Laravel,Nodejs
● Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within organization
● Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
Background to the position
● Design and solve complex technical challenges by building POC or coding the feature independently.
● Knowledge and experience in Finance/loan/leasing solution architecture, application management
● Perform Technical feasibility; drive shaping up the product through its life cycle to ensure scalability, performance, security & compliance standards
● Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology advancements into product delivery and produce design documents.
● Setting best practices across coding process
● Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
● Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the product’s vision and mission.
● Assist product development teams and project team to provide technical leadership and guidance
● Drive technical issues to closure with problem solving skills and ready to do hands on work
● Should be well versed with security, performance, maintenance and usability aspects of product designs
● Stay updated of new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect back end and front-end web development
● Support architecture governance through use of effective metrics that informs and influences executive decisions.
● Effectively communicates and influences others towards moving to future state architectures.
● Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
● Promote technical standards, guidelines, best practices and quality control measures for enabling and implementing software systems.
● Keeping a constant check on the quality and effectiveness of the code so that at no point there is a deviation from the industry standard
● Monitor the technical competencies of the company by looking for new technology and techniques
● Ability to solve complex IT issues.
● Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
Key Result Areas
● Helping the development teams about the quality of their code, tuning their development and testing processes
● Providing technical leadership to the dev and ops teams, solving their problems, clearing technical roadblocks they may face from time to time
● Exploring, testing, and making production-ready new software packages, technical tools and hardware accessories and plug-ins which the team may never have worked with before
● Defining release engineering processes to release new versions of the Software
Key Performance Indicators
● No of problem escalations resolved
● Contribution towards new components that are explored and integrated into the system
● Technical leadership in improving software quality through direct assistance to developers and through setting processes and standards
● Quality of support & guidance provided to developers in technical challenges
Must have Competencies (only 4)
● Tenacity in technical matters
● Analytical skills
● Quality consciousness
● Priority towards fundamentals and depths of a subject
Why Credility (i-XL Technologies Pvt Ltd)
15 years of experience in enterprise mobility solutions
One of the most trusted enterprise mobility solutions providers
Specialization in BFSI Sector
Visit www.credility.in for more details
Compensation & Benefits @ Credility
Employee assistance programs focused on enhancing soft skill
Providing room and opportunities to grow — on your own and with your teammates
Statutory benefits like ESIC, paid leave, retirement benefits like PF, Gratuity in our CTC.
Accident and Health Insurance
Uniqueness @ Credility
Team Anthem every day to keep everyone motivated
In addition to PL, CL and festival holidays we also have special leaves for people who lose their
immediate family members.
In addition to maternity, we also have paternity leave for would-be fathers to take care of the
newborn and spouse.
We are a team of 50+ young and enthusiastic individual’s right from Top Management to
Our team strongly believes in company values of Trust and Commitment.
We believe in Fun@Work for which we engage the team in picnics, monthly activities, birthday and
special day celebrations.
We also perform a lot of CSR activities as a contribution to society.
Celebrating with Lunch for completing Implementations with entire team
Mail your resume at