Job Description for Marketing Manager
Brief about the Profile
▪ Profile Name: Marketing Manager
▪ Education: MBA in Marketing
▪ Required Experience: 2 years
▪ Number of position: 1
▪ Location: Western line- (Churchgate to Virar)
▪ Type: Full Time and Work from office
● Social media management
● Content writing and proofreading
● Marketing collaterals management
● Measure external agencies and partner performance
● Execute the market plan as per the budget
● Research and collate data for upcoming events, exhibition, and awards list
where our product can market. Attend and assist the sales manager for the
● Draft product testimonials and get it approved from the existing client.
● Participate in team meetings & give suggestions for a better marketing plan.
● Market Research & Analysis – Source and analyze the required data for the desired
● Competitor Analysis – Study of competitors and make a report with the help of
a sales manager.
● LinkedIn research and connect.
● Manage and improve engagement of the company's LinkedIn account.
● Create a Social Media Post Calendar with content for the same. Co-ordinate with the
design team and respective stakeholder for post content, design and its approval.
Finally post it on the company's social media channel.
● Manage & Suggest optimization of SEO & SEM performance.
● Manage/Improve engagement rate on company’s Linkedin, Facebook and Google
● Regularly keep the website content fresh upto date.
● Help credility create brand visibility in the BFSI Market by taking various branding
● Coordinate with multiple agencies, partners and stakeholders to execute the
● Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
● Increase number of followers on company’s social media especially of people with
Why Credility (i-XL Technologies Pvt Ltd)
● 15 years of experience in enterprise mobility solutions
● One of the most trusted enterprise mobility solutions providers
● Specialization in BFSI Sector
● Visit www.credility.in for more details
Compensation & Benefits @ Credility
● Employee assistance programs focused on enhancing soft skill
● Providing room and opportunities to grow — on your own and with your teammates
● Statutory benefits like ESIC, paid leave, retirement benefits like PF, Gratuity in our CTC.
● Accident and Health Insurance
Uniqueness @ Credility
● Team Anthem every day to keep everyone motivated
● In addition to PL, CL and festival holidays we also have special leaves for people who lose their
immediate family members.
● In addition to maternity, we also have paternity leave for would-be fathers to take care of the
newborn and spouse.
● We are a team of 50+ young and enthusiastic individual’s right from Top Management to
● Our team strongly believes in company values of Trust and Commitment.
● We believe in Fun@Work for which we engage the team in picnics, monthly activities, birthday and
special day celebrations.
● We also perform a lot of CSR activities as a contribution to society.
● Celebrating with Lunch for completing Implementations with entire team
Mail your resume at